A will can deprive the legatee of the right to do what he wants with the good bequeathed, recalled the Court of Cassation.
Selection of products
To read also
- Justice confirms the route of the coastal path of Saint-Briac
- The ceiling of an apartment in Marseille collapses on a tenant, the owner condemned
- Five people sent back to correctional after the collapse of a balcony in Angers in 2016
- "DTU" standards are not compulsory
- Homebuilders outraged by Wargon's statements on individual housing
- The gas sector in the building industry attacks the RE2020 before the Council of State
- Passive building: the cheapest energy is the one that we do not consume
- Between climate and density, cities increasingly threatened by extreme heat
- At the Artibat fair, Unilin Insulation highlights its Comfort range, compliant with RE2020
- A curvaceous and slate nursery
- Julien Bagnard, Myral development manager: "Anticipating regulatory issues is essential for solutions adapted to all projects"
- Sealed pellet boilers, a new field of application for the Dualis EI range from Cheminées Poujoulat