The gondola project which was to serve several municipalities in western Lyon by 2026 has been abandoned in the face of the "strong opposition" it arouses, announced Tuesday May 10 Bruno Bernard, environmental president of the metropolis and the authority transport organizer.
Selection of products
To read also
- Paris City Hall aims for 100 green school streets by 2026
- Rent control will come into force on July 15 in Bordeaux
- In the Marais, a new pedestrian square, a concentrate of Paris wanted by the town hall
- In Montmartre, the hunt for illegal tourist rentals
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter