Vinci has won, through its subsidiary Cobra IS, a new offshore wind power contract, for a colossal amount of more than 4 billion euros, to design, build and install two offshore wind energy conversion platforms at sea du Nord, off Germany, the French construction group announced on Tuesday 10 January.
Selection of products
To read also
- Homebuilder Hexaom in the red in 2022
- The CEO of SNCF Réseau optimistic after the rail boost
- VST inaugurates its new headquarters and provides an update on its development projects
- REP PMCB: Valobat increases its capital with the entry of Le Commerce du Bois (LCB)
- Bouygues Construction cuts the carbon footprint of offices by three with its new concept building
- Agreement between Icade and Primonial for the sale of Icade Santé
- Enedis plans historic investments for charging stations and new connections
- Société de la Tour Eiffel's 2022 annual results and first progress report on the new roadmap
- How real estate developers are adapting to "zero net land take"
- In the cities, rich and poor do not have the same address
- Pellet stoves: Ademe unveils the results of its Actual Performance study and issues recommendations for the sector
- Observatory of the employment of entrepreneurs: 38.670 business leaders "unemployed" in 2022