Over the whole of 2020, the building market fell in France by 15,2% according to the FFB. In this particular context, the facade market in France is resisting with an 11% decline for the year 2020, according to the annual survey of the National Union of Industries of Quarries and Construction Materials (UNICEM) on the facade and accessories carried out at the request of the National Union of Insulated Cladding and Vêtures (SNBVI).
Selection of products
To read also
- The wood-fired boiler market weathered the health crisis well in 2020
- Shortages of chemicals essential to the manufacture of paints, glues and varnishes
- After bad 2020, building materials industry worries about 2021
- 5th barometer "The French and the elevator" produced by Ipsos for the Federation of Elevators
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- The great forgotten architects of the Rebsamen commission aiming to lift the brakes on construction
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning
- PTI application: what are its advantages for your security?
- The Tomi Ungerer media library in Brunoy (91) is equipped with Solaria awnings from Reflex'Sol
- Valérie Lesage, Myral account manager: "Aesthetic and technical support at each stage of the ITE project"