On October 14, the Department of Tax Legislation responded positively to the SNFA's request to reduce the VAT rate for pergola installations to 10%. It was following several jurisdictions, having ruled on an appeal for compliance with the 10% VAT rate for the installation of pergolas, that the SNFA had made an official request to the public authorities to validate this new rate.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Mayor confirms the indexation of the income tax scale to take into account inflation
- Secondary residences: nearly 2.600 new municipalities will be able to increase their housing tax
- Employers denounce a possible new spread of the abolition of a production tax
- The deadline for the declaration of real estate to taxes is maintained at Thursday evening
- A third grace period for the declaration of real estate
- The tax authorities give one more day to declare real estate, until August 1 inclusive
- The Craftsmen of Public Works and Landscape denounce the questioning for the construction industry of the TICPE on the GNR Non-Road Diesel
- Tax declaration of real estate: the public finance unions are up in arms
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Roof renovation proves its efficiency in the energy performance of individual houses