On October 14, the Department of Tax Legislation responded positively to the SNFA's request to reduce the VAT rate for pergola installations to 10%. It was following several jurisdictions, having ruled on an appeal for compliance with the 10% VAT rate for the installation of pergolas, that the SNFA had made an official request to the public authorities to validate this new rate.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Senate opposed to the postponement of the revision of the rental values of residential premises
- The Senate votes on a reform of the taxation on real estate capital gains
- Mayors tempted by an increase in property tax rates in 2023
- Bruno Le Maire confirms the abolition of the CVAE spread over two years
- The government will propose a one-year postponement of the rise in the GNR, according to professionals
- Creation of an electric retrofit premium for heavy vehicles
- Received by the Minister of Budget, the FFB requests an exceptional tax measure
- The development tax for garden greenhouses made optional by the deputies
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials
- Zero Net Artificialisation: what future for single-family homes?
- Trees could cut mortality from urban heatwaves by a third, study finds