The urban cable car, the third French example of which is due to open on Saturday May 14 in Toulouse, is readily presented as a clever and cheap means of transport for overcoming obstacles and/or climbing slopes, but many projects have been abandoned during road.
Selection of products
To read also
- In Cairo, floating houses threatened with extinction
- The old palaces of the Chettinad region in India, the last witnesses of its past splendor
- The Association of French Mayors (AMF) is committed to the reconstruction of Irpin in Ukraine
- In Marseille, New York artist Daniel Arsham pays tribute to Le Corbusier
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices