All the central trade unions (CFDT, CGT, FO, CFTC, CFE-CGC, FSU, Solidaires and Unsa) agreed on the evening of Monday July 11 to present some common demands before the debate in the Assembly on the draft purchasing power law, we learned from several organizations.
Selection of products
To read also
- Terminal under pressure on pensions and the taxation of profits
- National Council for Refoundation: Macron announces an "online consultation"
- Reform of unemployment insurance: "I will not fall into this trap", says Berger (CFDT)
- Divisive topics and hot issues in sight for the start of the parliamentary term
- JO-2024: not invited to a "site meeting", Pécresse and Hidalgo tackle Macron
- Bruno Retailleau lays down his conditions for voting on the texts on purchasing power
- City policy: Borne wants to "act on everything" and "get everyone on board"
- London announces support measures for the reconstruction of Ukraine