The unemployment rate recorded a very slight drop in the fourth quarter of 2022, to stand at 7,2% of the active population in France (excluding Mayotte), its lowest level since 2008, if we exclude the decline " trompe l'oeil" during the health crisis.
Selection of products
To read also
- Macron announces “Act II of labor market reform” to achieve “full employment”
- Social partners want to find an agreement on senior employment by March 26
- Dussopt calls for accelerating the application of unemployment insurance reforms
- Social partners urged by the government to work towards full employment
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Anger rises among construction professionals who launch last chance appeal
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs