The 78-story skyscraper in Shenzhen (southern China), which was shaken early last week, will remain closed until further notice, the building's owners said.
Selection of products
To read also
- A month after building collapse in Florida, research is drawing to a close
- In China, workers trapped in a flooded tunnel
- Lafarge accused of crimes in Syria: crucial decision of the Court of Cassation on Thursday
- A monument dedicated to essential workers at the tip of Manhattan
- The AMF claims 2,1 million euros against two former executives of Soitec and Lafarge for insider trading
- "Major structural damage" noted in 2018 on the collapsed building in Florida
- Florida building collapse leaves at least 4 dead, 159 missing
- Firm prison required in Marseille against "sleep merchants"
- Five regional BPCE banks acquire the start-up Cozynergy specializing in energy renovation
- Licensed for lack of health pass? An unprecedented reason that must be legally validated
- Second crisis meeting on construction materials: significant progress
- Employees without a health pass will be able to take RTT or leave, according to Borne