Lyon's La Part Dieu shopping center inaugurated a new "rooftop" on Wednesday, the culmination of four years of work which has profoundly transformed it at the cost of an investment of 400 million euros for its operator Unibail Rodamco Westfield.
Selection of products
To read also
- A renewable heating network for three eco-districts of Rosny-sous-Bois and Montreuil
- Bouygues' first UNIK hosting operation for the French Ministry of the Armed Forces will be launched in Saint-Maixent-l'École
- The Duo towers: an architectural feat with exceptional structural constraints
- Higher Roch in Montpellier reaches the top
- Five regional BPCE banks acquire the start-up Cozynergy specializing in energy renovation
- Building records highest rise in business failures in Q2 2021
- Employees without a health pass will be able to take RTT or leave, according to Borne
- The government presents an action plan to reduce fine particle emissions from domestic wood heating by 50%
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!
- M Connect, your exchanges with the Millet Group at your fingertips
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning
- Use BatiIMMO to identify and manage your regulatory obligations