Like the former prefecture of Paris Morland, where the first tenants settled at the end of April, the transformation of offices into housing is on the rise in Paris... despite the still significant pitfalls.
Selection of products
To read also
- Christine Leconte pleads during the National Housing Conference for a major cross-cutting housing policy
- Reliability of the DPE: the responsibility is also to be sought on the side of the software!
- 60 million consumers pin the energy performance diagnostics of housing
- Between the house and the Ehpad, shared habitats for seniors
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter