The mayor of Paris will withdraw certain benches and public seats with contested aesthetics, announced Monday Emmanuel Grégoire, first deputy of the mayor PS Anne Hidalgo, among 8 measures for a "new aesthetic" which sound like a response to the critics of the movement sacking of Paris.
Selection of products
To read also
- The ecological municipality of Strasbourg tackles parking
- Four years after Grigny's call, suburban mayors are offering their "solutions"
- Pressed by Macron, the Aix-Marseille-Provence metropolis is undergoing a forced change
- "Marseille en grand": the point six weeks after the Macron plan
- Homebuilders outraged by Wargon's statements on individual housing
- The gas sector in the building industry attacks the RE2020 before the Council of State
- Passive building: the cheapest energy is the one that we do not consume
- Between climate and density, cities increasingly threatened by extreme heat