As part of the work on a lane for bicycles and pedestrians, the town hall of Créhen has chosen to use 100% recycled HDPE corrugated tubes, from the selective sorting of the French, for the creation of the water network. storms. This represents a total of 1.500 meters of ECOBOX tubes installed, or the equivalent of 210.000 reused bottles of milk, detergent and shampoo.
Selection of products
To read also
- 2022 winners of the "heritage ribbons" competition
- New European Bauhaus: applications open for the 2022 prizes
- The Transport Innovation Agency launches the "Propulse" program with 4 calls for projects
- Winners of the Les Génies de la construction competition
- Mozinor, the daring and pioneering industrial building in Montreuil, awarded the “Remarkable Contemporary Architecture” label
- Neuilly continues to transform its urban motorway
- Launch of the 3rd edition of the call for innovative urban projects "Inventons la Métropole du Grand Paris"
- The conversion of offices into housing at the heart of the urban planning competition of the Greater Paris metropolitan area
- What are the salaries of construction professionals by function and by region?
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- Social Security generalizes an offer dedicated to the self-employed in difficulty
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- BATIMAT 2022: What a pleasure to meet in Paris from October 3 to 6, 2022!
- 2 fast 2 furious! Similar but different, two novelties for your construction site
- A range of household appliances for property developers, hotels and vacation homes
- In Mexico, a luxurious lakeside pavilion offers a 360° panorama