An envelope of 2 billion euros in loans will be made available to municipalities, departments and regions to finance the renovation work of 10.000 schools, colleges and high schools by 2027 via an "acceleration plan", announced Tuesday May 9 the Bank of Territories.
Selection of products
To read also
- The government announces an additional 10 billion euros for the ecological transition
- The Banque de France is more optimistic about the French economy for 2023, but less for 2024 and 2025
- The Banque de France will revise its 2023 growth forecast "a little upwards"
- The growth forecast for 2024 will be "updated" in the finance law, according to Cazenave
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Roof renovation proves its efficiency in the energy performance of individual houses