The price paid when buying or selling real estate can be "corrected" by the tax authorities, whether there has been fraud or not, which can lead both parties to pay higher taxes.
Selection of products
To read also
- We can repaint before selling
- What is rented must be accessible
- Recylex and Retia ordered to compensate SNCF Réseau for the rehabilitation of the public railway domain
- Expropriation does not compensate for the loss of a tolerance
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- Shortage and surge of materials: the State hears the warnings of the construction industry and announces new measures
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- From smart building to a healthy environment
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning
- The Tomi Ungerer media library in Brunoy (91) is equipped with Solaria awnings from Reflex'Sol
- Everyone at Équipbaie-Métalexpo 2021, "The unmissable event for an entire industry"