The taxpayer who is the subject of a "proposal for rectification" of a tax cannot require the administration to communicate the documents on which it is based when these documents are public.
Selection of products
To read also
- We can repaint before selling
- What is rented must be accessible
- Recylex and Retia ordered to compensate SNCF Réseau for the rehabilitation of the public railway domain
- Expropriation does not compensate for the loss of a tolerance
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- The great forgotten architects of the Rebsamen commission aiming to lift the brakes on construction
- The Tomi Ungerer media library in Brunoy (91) is equipped with Solaria awnings from Reflex'Sol
- Why do terracotta products reduce thermal bridges?
- Everyone at Équipbaie-Métalexpo 2021, "The unmissable event for an entire industry"
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!