1.200 m² were poured in Hydro'Way®, in the Medieval Red color, to redo the sidewalks of Sancey-Le-Grand (25) by one of the JDM Expert network's applicators: Demoly in Tarcenay.
Selection of products
To read also
- A 50s brick house reinvents itself with the cropping and siding of its 'hat' roof, which overlooks the central living space
- Inauguration of the archives of the European Metropolis of Lille: a model of sobriety and energy performance
- Rheinzink participates in the energy renovation of the Chenôve town hall
- The Carlton de Cannes, the star hotel, reopens after three years of work
- Wicona joinery in recycled aluminum at the service of 100% natural ventilation at the Marcel Pagnol school in Sénas
- Ecophon equips the Humathèque on the Condorcet campus (93) with its acoustic solutions
- The reception area of a major German health insurer made with Himacs
- Rairies Montrieux terracotta tiles showcased at Galeries Lafayette Paris Haussmann
- Death of Roland Castro, very political architect and figure of May 68
- How real estate developers are adapting to "zero net land take"
- In the cities, rich and poor do not have the same address
- Pellet stoves: Ademe unveils the results of its Actual Performance study and issues recommendations for the sector