The future of the Stade de France will begin to take shape: the State will launch calls for applications next week to sell the enclosure or grant a new concession for the summer of 2025, announced Friday March 3 the entourage of the Minister of Sports.
Selection of products
To read also
- Christophe Béchu unveils the government's new objective for global renovation in 2024
- The government makes 10 billion euros in budget cuts
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- Assistance in adapting senior housing includes home automation with the new MaPrimeAdapt’ system
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Anger rises among construction professionals who launch last chance appeal
- Abysmal fall for the real estate development market which reached a historic low point in 2023