The State must "assume its role in the governance" of social protection in France, whether on unemployment insurance or supplementary pensions, said the Minister of Labor on Thursday, November 16.
Selection of products
To read also
- Unemployment insurance in the green in 2024 but risks being drained further
- Farmers demonstrate in front of the Château de Chambord
- Seniors and employment: when unemployment and hardship are the only horizon
- Abolition of the end of entitlement allowance and financial monitoring of unemployment insurance
- Christophe Béchu confirms the simplification of the energy diagnosis of housing
- Guillaume Kasbarian, known for his “anti-squat” law, new Minister of Housing already criticized
- The correction of the energy diagnosis (DPE) of housing generally praised by professionals
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB
- Combat humidity: discover the 3 specific Oxi solutions to “treat sick homes”
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert