Reduced consumption, rationalized transport and real estate: in a circular consulted on Wednesday December 6 by AFP, the State details its plan to reduce its greenhouse gas emissions by 5% per year by 2027, and divide them by five by 2050.
Selection of products
To read also
- Marcoussis solar farm: sheep, natural allies of green energy
- Adaptation to climate change, the future of urban renewal?
- Connecting Industry and Energy, for Roland Lescure, means “accelerating the green industrial revolution”
- Putting an end to a fantasized threat: “The exploitation of forest resources is an asset for our forests, not the other way around”
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- The correction of the energy diagnosis (DPE) of housing generally praised by professionals
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing