The prefect Laurent Carrié, advisor to Prime Minister Jean Castex, was charged Wednesday in the Council of Ministers with the follow-up of the great plan for Marseille announced on September 2 by President Emmanuel Macron.
Selection of products
To read also
- Jean-Denis Combrexelle, labor code specialist, appointed director of cabinet for Elisabeth Borne
- Green light for the appointment of Castex at RATP, back to basics
- The appointment of Valérie Metrich-Hecquet as head of the ONF validated by Parliament
- Catherine Vautrin appointed head of the National Agency for Urban Renewal (ANRU)
- Reshuffle: discover the new government and the personalities for construction and crafts
- Tourism, transport, housing... the orphans of the Borne government
- Anne-Claire Mialot proposed by the Élysée to head the National Agency for Urban Renovation (ANRU)
- David Valence President of the Infrastructure Orientation Council
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work
- HLM construction risks falling, according to study
- The government announces an additional 10 billion euros for the ecological transition
- Faced with the historic crisis that France is experiencing, why is there a need for an alliance for housing?