The waterproofing of urban surfaces goes hand in hand with the phenomenon of rainwater runoff, the damaging consequences of which are known: flooding, concentration of pollution, impact on the living environment and even the safety of property and people. This is why draining coatings are increasingly used by construction professionals to restore soil permeability.
Selection of products
To read also
- Work is accelerating in Paris before the 2024 Olympics
- A brighter Grand Palais open to all to host the Olympic Games
- The future forecourt of Notre-Dame will be designed as a clearing
- Spie Batignolles is involved in the energy renovation of a university gymnasium in Poitiers (86)
- SPIE participates in the construction of the largest solar power plant in Alsace
- Schindler installs the first escalators in the future Villejuif Institut Gustave-Roussy station of the Grand Paris Express
- Before the 2024 Olympics, the burial of very high voltage lines is progressing
- The Galia real estate group announces the launch of work on Atlas, a new mixed-use building project
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter