Its ambition: to reduce its carbon impact by 50% by 2031. KP1, the French leader in prefabricated construction systems, intends to actively participate in the building of tomorrow, which is eco-responsible and efficient.
Selection of products
To read also
- Oknoplast partners with Cofidis to offer financing solutions to all its premium partners
- Renewable energies: Siemens Energy wants to take its struggling subsidiary Siemens Gamesa out of the stock market
- Kebony paves the way to a sustainable future
- Rockwool sponsor of the "Re-Generation" exhibition celebrates African photography in Arles
- Lafarge in Syria: decision on appeal Wednesday on "complicity in crimes against humanity"
- Saint-Gobain sells its specialized distribution business and two factories in the United Kingdom
- New logistics platform of Reynaers Aluminum & Forster France
- Kebony announces its presence at Carrefour International du Bois 2022
- How to stop the collapse of energy renovation works?
- "Anti-waste for a circular economy" and "Climate and Resilience" laws: important implementing texts have been published
- 2021 review of the entire residential real estate market
- Engineering representatives call on Elisabeth Borne and the new government to revise the energy audit