In Kourou, the facilities of the Guiana Space Center (CSG) consume a lot, 18% of the electricity produced in Guyana, and pollute just as much, which is pushing the CSG to initiate an ecological transition.
Selection of products
To read also
- The government wants to speed up the connection to heating networks
- Faced with the heat wave, the architects of the STUDIOS Architecture collective detail 10 simple and concrete measures to make the city green and low carbon
- Charging stations for electric vehicles go underground
- France achieves its greenhouse gas emissions targets according to a first estimate
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter