The Ma Maison Hybride solution from Airwell, a French creator of climatic and thermal solutions, received the Bronze Prize on July 4 in the Construction Tech - Start-Up and New Technologies category.
Selection of products
To read also
- Purlogic Zero from Würth France receives a silver award at the BAT'E-NNOV
- Cheminées Poujoulat's Réno VMC-Gaz renovation solution rewarded with an Innovation Award
- JCB 525-60 E-Tech Telescopic named Rental Product of the Year
- Mb Rock Premium by Rockwool voted “favorite” by the jury among the 2021 Artibat novelties
- Hybris honeycomb insulation obtains the “Janus des Composants & des Matériaux 2021” label of excellence
- CHAB concrete socks win the InnovDay TP, public works innovation competition
- Rockcomble Evolution and Rockcommerce win two Trophées du Négoce awards
- The CHAPE XXs® by Edilteco® winner of the 13th edition of the Trophées du Négoce
- Energy performance diagnostics: UFC-Que Choisir denounces a big nonsense, again and again
- Rising costs, building REP, aid for energy renovation... the 26 proposals from building craftsmen to the government
- Stop low cost diagnostics: the Chamber of Real Estate Diagnosticians of the FNAIM responds to UFC-Que Choisir
- How are the French preparing and considering energy savings for this winter?
- Real estate appraisal and real estate appraisal: what are the differences?
- New range of Equatio switch boxes – fewer references, more performance compatible with RE2020
- New generation installation: save time on site with fix'bric!
- Renewable energies: photovoltaic solar, solutions for the future highlighted on Batimat