Since the entry into force of the environmental regulation RE2020, and in particular since July 1, 2022 for tertiary buildings, environmental declarations have become mandatory in order to be able to assess the environmental footprint of new buildings.
Selection of products
To read also
- Technal and Wicona achieve an even lower carbon footprint for their Hydro Circal 75R aluminum profiles
- Ecocem France publishes all of its Environmental Product Declarations
- Polyrey Nuance waterproof wall panel system: ATEx validated by the CSTB
- RHEA secure glass doors from Picard Class A2P CR3 and Class A2P CR4 certified locks
- XtreeE partners with the CNRS and the École des Ponts ParisTech for the industrialization of structural stamped concrete
- FDES and Cradle to Cradle certification for Polygood panels
- idverde and MRL launch Orizome®, a new topsoil process
- Simply safe: AV-Test certifies Homematic IP for the seventh time in a row
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Anger rises among construction professionals who launch last chance appeal
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert