At a time when France intends to accelerate its ecological transition on the basis of the work of the Citizen's Convention on the Climate, the 2020 Environmental Regulation (RE2020) aims to ensure that the construction sector contributes to the drastic reduction in emissions. greenhouse gases necessary for France to honor its national and European commitments.
Selection of products
To read also
- REP Bâtiment: Valdelia is positioned in the sector applied to Building Construction Products and Materials (PMCB)
- New Steering Committee for AFIPEB under the renewed chairmanship of Amaury Omnès
- The National Forestry Office (ONF) will cut nearly 500 jobs in five years
- The building materials sector offers a roadmap for future regional executives
- Timber manufacturers want to limit oak exports to China to "save" French sawmills
- Coénove is concerned about the consequences of the future climate law on the energy mix
- The shortage of raw materials weighs on the glues, adhesives, sealants and expansive foams sector
- UN General Assembly proclaims 2022 "International Year of Glass"
- Building craftsmen increasingly worried about the shortage of building materials
- VSE managers made aware of the prospects for enlightened management to face the scarcity of raw materials
- Building craftsmanship is returning to its pre-crisis levels, but with "fragile" growth
- Build better, renovate more: buildings facing the low carbon challenge