The municipalities of Ile-de-France, densely populated and where concrete reigns supreme, are starting to rethink their infrastructures to stay cool during peak heat.
Selection of products
To read also
- More and more Ile-de-France residents live in cramped conditions
- The "anti-Airbnb" regulations in the Basque Country finally authorized by justice
- Several demonstrations for access to housing demand the classification of Brittany in a tense zone
- Security, employment overseas: Macron receives elected officials
- Energy performance diagnostics: UFC-Que Choisir denounces a big nonsense, again and again
- Rising costs, building REP, aid for energy renovation... the 26 proposals from building craftsmen to the government
- Stop low cost diagnostics: the Chamber of Real Estate Diagnosticians of the FNAIM responds to UFC-Que Choisir
- How are the French preparing and considering energy savings for this winter?