Visual change Tuesday, November 28 in the sky of Paris: a shape of arrow now rises to the top of the scaffolding of Notre-Dame Cathedral, ravaged by a fire in 2019, noted an AFP photographer.
Selection of products
To read also
- Before the 2024 Olympics, the Stade de France is getting a makeover
- The dismantling of the scaffolding of the spire of Notre-Dame de Paris has begun
- New cost and schedule slippages for EPR reactors at Hinkley Point C power station in England
- Swimming pools, Olympic village, everything is almost finished for the Paris Olympics
- Between anger and despair, the Building sounds the alarm one last time before possible actions
- Christophe Béchu confirms the simplification of the energy diagnosis of housing
- Guillaume Kasbarian, known for his “anti-squat” law, new Minister of Housing already criticized
- The Order of Expert Surveyors welcomes the overhaul of the DPE calculation method for small areas
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- Cleaning exterior wood: dedicated Owatrol solutions
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs