Significant shortages of raw materials, characterized by the activation of force majeure clauses, significant price increases and delivery delays by suppliers to the profession, put great pressure on the glues, adhesives, sealants and expansive foams sector. since early 2021.
Selection of products
To read also
- New Steering Committee for AFIPEB under the renewed chairmanship of Amaury Omnès
- The National Forestry Office (ONF) will cut nearly 500 jobs in five years
- The building materials sector offers a roadmap for future regional executives
- Timber manufacturers want to limit oak exports to China to "save" French sawmills
- Five regional BPCE banks acquire the start-up Cozynergy specializing in energy renovation
- Licensed for lack of health pass? An unprecedented reason that must be legally validated
- Second crisis meeting on construction materials: significant progress
- Employees without a health pass will be able to take RTT or leave, according to Borne
- Metrology, an often unknown science, a real opportunity for your company
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning
- From smart building to a healthy environment
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!