The share of fossil fuels in global energy consumption is as high as it was ten years ago, when that of renewable energies has increased only slightly, underlines the REN21 network in a report published on Tuesday.
Selection of products
To read also
- A quarter of French people equipped with an air conditioner in 2020 according to a study by Ademe
- Energy renovation barometer: an unprecedented pace of work
- The big shift towards green and renewable gases
- The Mondial du Bâtiment meetings: an update on the decarbonisation of construction sites
- What will be the place of biobased sources in construction by 2030?
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- Study shows that hemp concrete reduces energy consumption in homes
- Five regional BPCE banks acquire the start-up Cozynergy specializing in energy renovation
- Licensed for lack of health pass? An unprecedented reason that must be legally validated
- Second crisis meeting on construction materials: significant progress
- Employees without a health pass will be able to take RTT or leave, according to Borne