A few months before the end of the SEREINE project, carried out within the framework of the PROFEEL program, the measurement which targets the thermal performance of a new or renovated building is operational.
Selection of products
To read also
- Construction wages set to increase 3,6% in 2022
- The HLM world should maintain a sustained rate of construction and renovations
- The Construction Quality Observatory presents its annual Flop 10
- Local businesses have found their way back to growth and hiring
- Welders or engineers, the industry is still struggling to feminize
- Absenteeism of Energy and Environment employees on the rise
- The construction and construction trades are the most sought after in temporary work in the second quarter of 2021
- Social cost of noise: The acoustic quality of the housing in question
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The future "Pinel +" device should integrate housing quality criteria