The heads of the senatorial right denounced Wednesday the declarations "inopportune and without legal basis" of the Minister of Labor, Elisabeth Borne, who assured that an employee may well be dismissed if he does not produce a health pass.
Selection of products
To read also
- Branch minimum under the minimum wage: what are we talking about?
- The entry into force of the unemployment insurance reform on October 1 confirmed in the draft decree
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- UN experts call on France to improve its copy on Disability
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- The future "Pinel +" device should integrate housing quality criteria
- Death of Dominique Imbert, French designer of iconic hanging fireplaces
- The "nationalization" of highways is reinvigorated in the presidential debate