The Senate dominated by the right-wing opposition is preparing to adopt the draft law on decentralization at first reading on Wednesday, which grants new powers to communities and was considerably expanded during the two weeks of debates.
Selection of products
To read also
- Promulgation of the Climate & Resilience law
- The Constitutional Council censures the early termination of a fixed-term or temporary contract for lack of a health pass
- Parliament adopts occupational health reform
- The Climate & Resilience Bill passed in the National Assembly and the Senate: ecology in our lives
- The Senate provides the Climate-Resilience bill with an energy component more suited to the climate challenge
- The Senate votes on a support system for mountain tourism
- Licensed for lack of health pass? An unprecedented reason that must be legally validated
- The climate bill will be adopted at the end of July
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The State recommends to suspend the edition of the DPE of certain old housing due to anomalies