Better regulate access to agricultural land in the face of the appetites of investment companies: the Senate validated on Wednesday evening at first reading the main principles of a proposed LREM law, but with flexibility, in particular the surface threshold considered excessive .
Selection of products
To read also
- A law to push solar and wind power and allow France to catch up
- Finance bill for 2023: where is the ambition?
- Renewable law: the government withdraws an article decried by environmental NGOs
- The track of a pension reform in the next Social Security budget is "not decided", according to Dussopt
- Energy performance diagnostics: UFC-Que Choisir denounces a big nonsense, again and again
- Stop low cost diagnostics: the Chamber of Real Estate Diagnosticians of the FNAIM responds to UFC-Que Choisir
- Barometer of VSEs: The state of play on the financial situation and the morale of business leaders in September
- Demand for wood pellets explodes causing prices to soar
- New range of Equatio switch boxes – fewer references, more performance compatible with RE2020
- Arrange your workshop to gain comfort and efficiency
- Renewable energies: photovoltaic solar, solutions for the future highlighted on Batimat
- Real estate appraisal and real estate appraisal: what are the differences?