On Wednesday, November 23, the Senate opposed the two-year postponement of the timetable for reviewing the rental values of residential premises, which serve as the basis for calculating local taxes, in particular property tax.
Selection of products
To read also
- The validation of the 10% VAT rate for pergolas requested by the SNFA has just been confirmed
- The Senate votes on a reform of the taxation on real estate capital gains
- Mayors tempted by an increase in property tax rates in 2023
- Bruno Le Maire confirms the abolition of the CVAE spread over two years
- The government will propose a one-year postponement of the rise in the GNR, according to professionals
- Creation of an electric retrofit premium for heavy vehicles
- Received by the Minister of Budget, the FFB requests an exceptional tax measure
- The development tax for garden greenhouses made optional by the deputies
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials
- Zero Net Artificialisation: what future for single-family homes?
- Trees could cut mortality from urban heatwaves by a third, study finds