In a threatening economic context, the Senate dominated by the right-wing opposition adopted on Tuesday a motion for a resolution by the president of the LR group Bruno Retailleau calling on the government to preserve the current wage guarantee scheme in the event of a company going bankrupt.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Senate Economic Affairs Committee invites Emmanuelle Wargon to consolidate the "Housing" component of the Climate-Resilience bill
- LREM law proposal to the Assembly on Tuesday concerning parity and quotas in companies
- The Climate & Resilience bill adopted at first reading by the National Assembly
- Climate law: guerrillas in the Assembly on the artificialization of soils
- Climate & Resilience Bill: The government continues to green the vehicle fleet
- Climate and housing law: the Assembly tackles the major issue of thermal strainers
- Climate law: more than 7.000 amendments on the Assembly's menu
- Land developers warn that the Climate law risks triggering a "major real estate crisis"
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- The great forgotten architects of the Rebsamen commission aiming to lift the brakes on construction
- PTI application: what are its advantages for your security?
- The Tomi Ungerer media library in Brunoy (91) is equipped with Solaria awnings from Reflex'Sol
- Everyone at Équipbaie-Métalexpo 2021, "The unmissable event for an entire industry"
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!