Give the elected representatives of local authorities the floor to identify and solve the concrete application difficulties of the objective of "zero net artificialisation" of the Climate-Resilience law: this is the aim of the online consultation of local elected representatives launched by the Senate.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Senate has validated the amending finance bill for 2022
- The modification in the Senate of the modalities of emergency aid provokes an outcry from the left and associations
- "Zero net artificialization": LR and centrist senators call for a moratorium
- The Merchants' Federations welcome the adoption in the Senate of a rent cap for VSEs and SMEs
- “Purchasing power” bill: clear objectives, concrete measures, immediate effects
- The new labor reform raises a lot of uncertainty and worries the unions
- "It is necessary to go further" in the reform of unemployment insurance, according to Olivier Dussopt
- The deputies validate the cap on the increase in rents and the revaluation of the APL
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?