Give the elected representatives of local authorities the floor to identify and solve the concrete application difficulties of the objective of "zero net artificialisation" of the Climate-Resilience law: this is the aim of the online consultation of local elected representatives launched by the Senate.
Selection of products
To read also
- The reform of borrower insurance for home loans comes into force
- "Anti-waste for a circular economy" and "Climate and Resilience" laws: important implementing texts have been published
- The end of the health questionnaire for some borrowers, a false good idea?
- The decree setting the conditions of the Pinel+ system has been published
- End of wearing a mask and health protocol in business: what does the law say?
- Publication of the decree concerning RE2020 in the tertiary sector
- “Renovation guide” decree: the Cinov Federation calls for clarifications
- The 3DS Law integrates the multi-site development permit into the town planning code
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter