CNRS personnel oppose the sale of their site in the Paris region to the French construction giant Vinci and denounce their "brutal expulsion" which threatens, according to them, work on space programs, we learned on Thursday 2 February from union sources.
Selection of products
To read also
- Fos-sur-Mer will host a giga-factory of photovoltaic products
- The future district of La Cavalerie de Clermont-L'Hérault is underway
- EDF ENR is building the largest self-consumption park in France for Sodebo
- Issy Cœur de ville, the new neighborhood project in Issy-les-Moulineaux
- The National Archaeological Museum of Athens is to be completely renovated
- Notre-Dame-des-Neiges, the project of discord in the heart of the Ardèche mountains
- Brest launches an appeal to rehabilitate the former prison of Pontaniou
- Pitch Immo wins the Cité Internationale de la Gastronomie Paris-Rungis project
- Energy renovation of housing: Cerema deciphers the decision-making support systems for the work to be carried out
- Stop misconceptions: No, it's not the great sale of real estate prices and thermal sieves
- Death of Roland Castro, very political architect and figure of May 68
- How real estate developers are adapting to "zero net land take"