CAD.42 has been developing connected solutions since 2016 to improve operator safety on construction sites and industrial sites. These solutions based on connected objects allow centimetric geolocation and are implemented to reduce the risk of accidents related to coactivity such as vehicle / pedestrian collision.
Selection of products
To read also
- Many challenges remain to be met in order to make Hyperloop a reality
- Orange launches 5G in the first French port, Le Havre
- Suez and Bouyges Construction test their first digital assistant models for building and industry operators (Anobi®)
- Concrete, a new perspective for 3D printing
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The future "Pinel +" device should integrate housing quality criteria