The metal frame of the roof of the Suzanne-Lenglen court at Roland-Garros was laid on time and the stadium will be operational for the 2024 French Open and the Paris Games, the French Tennis Federation (FFT) announced in a press release. Thursday, December 22.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Mont-Blanc tunnel will close for 15 weeks in 2023 then in 2024 for works
- Strasbourg airport closed for a month due to works on the runway
- Rehabilitation of the Gabriel Baron residence in Angers, an exemplary environmental and societal project
- Start of work on Spotlight, an independent office building of 4.000 m2, in Issy-les-Moulineaux (92)
- Bouygues Construction starts work on “Quai Vernets”, a new eco-district in the heart of Geneva
- Éocène launches the construction of the 1st program of off-site wooden villas in the Métropole de Montpellier
- Launch of a participatory housing project in the hyper center of Lorient
- The administrative city of Amiens: a new reference in low-carbon construction for Bouygues Bâtiment Grand Ouest
- For its centenary, the Durieu Group sponsors the "masterpiece" of a Compagnon Charpentier
- Removable ceilings: discover the Danoline inspiration magazine!
- Conclusion of the Schöck video saga: the homogeneity of the building envelope under the spotlight
- Already 100 years old: Durieu celebrates its centenary!