The Roof of the Grande Arche de La Défense, comprising an outdoor space, a restaurant and an exhibition space, closed its doors to the public definitively on Friday April 28, announced its operator, the City One group, in a press release.
Selection of products
To read also
- From heritage to the Pope, cult sequence for Macro
- In the Ardennes, the fortified castle of Sedan elected “favorite monument of the French”
- UNESCO wants to list kyiv and Lviv as world heritage in danger
- In Carnac, "anger" and "dismay" after the excitement around the destruction of small menhirs
- The archaeological value of the menhirs destroyed in Carnac remains "in suspense"
- The town hall of Paris is committed to better considering the "small heritage"
- Misunderstanding in Carnac after the destruction of menhirs to build a store
- In Paris, the suburban heritage is waiting to be better protected
- Humidistop France: The hair lift expert expands into Europe and invites professionals to join it
- Thefts from construction sites: BauWatch calls on construction companies to be extra vigilant because winter is coming
- Vertuoza: Revolutionize the management of your construction sites and accelerate your profitability
- Rockin Bag System: insulation of converted attics without interior work