While the home energy renovation market is benefiting from new government impetus, the entire building and energy sector is in order. The recent acquisitions of EDF or the La Poste group illustrate the challenges of an ultra-competitive sector dominated by a few heavyweights, underline the experts from Echos Etudes who have just published their benchmark study: “The energy renovation market for housing ”(December 2020).
Selection of products
To read also
- The share of fossil fuels at the global level has hardly decreased in ten years
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- Study shows that hemp concrete reduces energy consumption in homes
- Energy renovation, at the heart of French households
- Study highlights need to accelerate clean energy technology innovation
- How to obtain a real energy performance of a building and maintain it over time?
- Enedis publishes its first report on the challenges of transforming the public electricity distribution network by 2050
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- Shortage and surge of materials: the State hears the warnings of the construction industry and announces new measures
- Mortgage loans soon subject to new, more restrictive rules
- Containment raises prices for homes with balconies or terraces
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning
- Valérie Lesage, Myral account manager: "Aesthetic and technical support at each stage of the ITE project"
- The Tomi Ungerer media library in Brunoy (91) is equipped with Solaria awnings from Reflex'Sol
- From smart building to a healthy environment