The prices of second-hand housing in France continued to increase in the second quarter of 2021, by 5,9% over one year, driven by an increase in the region, according to the index jointly established by notaries and INSEE published on Thursday.
Selection of products
To read also
- First-time buyers are back on the real estate market
- The office rental market improves in Q3 in France
- The building materials market returns to pre-crisis activity levels
- Slowdown on real estate sales with rising prices
- Homebuilders outraged by Wargon's statements on individual housing
- The gas sector in the building industry attacks the RE2020 before the Council of State
- Passive building: the cheapest energy is the one that we do not consume
- Between climate and density, cities increasingly threatened by extreme heat
- Rustol in all its forms
- Julien Bagnard, Myral development manager: "Anticipating regulatory issues is essential for solutions adapted to all projects"
- At the Artibat fair, Unilin Insulation highlights its Comfort range, compliant with RE2020
- Sealed pellet boilers, a new field of application for the Dualis EI range from Cheminées Poujoulat