It was last November that the calls for applications for the 5th edition of the CoachCopro Trophies closed. This competition, launched in partnership with Espaces France Rénov' métropolitains and supported by the City of Paris, the Greater Paris Metropolis and ADEME, rewards the most remarkable energy renovation achievements in co-ownership.
Selection of products
To read also
- Noisy-le-Grand reduces its energy consumption thanks to artificial intelligence and innovation
- Axima Sécurité Incendie winner of the WO2 call for tenders to protect the "Breizh" wooden structure building
- Call for projects for the Qualitel 2023 Endowment Fund
- At the Village des Athlètes-Universeine, Cibetec wins the gold medal for low-carbon custom-made precast concrete
- In a Brazilian favela, an architecture prize for "the house of the year"
- Launch of two calls for creation as part of the 2023 cultural activation of the Citadel of Ajaccio
- The BnF launches the architectural competition for its Amiens site
- Certivea and the Smart Buildings Alliance reward the most outstanding connected and communicating buildings
- AGC Glass Building: The temple of glass in Louvain-La-Neuve
- Eclisse unveils its latest innovations to support architects
- Croso France expands its Crosilux range with Balardo, a new range of profiles for glass balustrades
- HORIZAL presents a new concept: the MODURAL bar guardrail delivered in standard modules