Entitled "Evolution of access control systems: a guide for Smart Office projects", this report offers the opportunity to all players (managers, investors, operators, installers and security professionals) to study the drivers of growth in this market, such as IP control units and next-generation Bluetooth access technologies.
Selection of products
To read also
- Connected homes survey: Which generations are the best equipped?
- Construction turns to predictive analytics to improve project outcomes
- New France Num barometer on digital developments in VSEs / SMEs since 2020
- Adoption and uses of BIM: Has France caught up with its European neighbors?
- Trackunit publishes study for data sharing in construction
- How are BETs and consulting engineers adapting to the context of the health and economic crisis?
- How is the health crisis changing the expectations of the French on connected objects?
- Does the construction sector have sufficient digital capacities for the smart city?
- Misunderstanding of the manufacturers of expanded polystyrene insulators objected to by the INIES database
- Energy renovation policies for housing singled out by a France Strategy report
- Turn down or turn off your radiator? The dilemma of winter to reduce your bill
- The energy classification of French ski resorts: an avalanche of energy sieves under the threat of the rental ban