Some 35% of rental ads in Paris exceed the legal ceiling, according to a study by the City of Paris and the Abbé Pierre foundation made public on Monday.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Montreuil flea market to the east of Paris will take place 4 days a week during the works
- The mayor of the XNUMXth century asks for the classification of the Place du Trocadéro to counter a project by PS mayor Anne Hidalgo
- The OM asks for a reduction on the rent of the Vélodrome in Marseille, which says it is open to "a conciliation"
- An agreement reached to compensate the victims of the explosion in the rue de Trévise
- In 2022, Hidalgo wants to "continue the embellishment of Paris" while its inhabitants denounce a sacking of the capital
- Explosion rue de Trévise: the City of Paris ready to sign the compensation agreement
- The "puciers" of Montreuil obtain a first step forward
- The end of the judicial investigation following the explosion on rue de Trévise in Paris arouses "incomprehension"
- The decree banning the installation of heating equipment running on coal or fuel oil as of July 1, 2022 has been published
- MEPs vote for a single statute for self-employed workers that is more protective
- MEPs discuss bill to reform and support self-employed workers
- Almost 1 in 2 consumers want to stay on fuel oil despite the ban on installing new boilers