Some 35% of rental ads in Paris exceed the legal ceiling, according to a study by the City of Paris and the Abbé Pierre foundation made public on Monday.
Selection of products
To read also
- In Paris, first fines for air-conditioned businesses keeping the door open
- In Paris, the discord building in a beautiful private mansion
- Revitalizing city centers: a challenge still under construction
- Cohabitation or eradication: in Paris, the fate of rats divides elected officials
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?