The office rental market, in unprecedented fall since the first confinement in March 2020 in France, continued to decline in the first quarter of 2021, according to the quarterly benchmark indicator Immostat published on Thursday.
Selection of products
To read also
- The building materials market is regaining some momentum
- Real estate prices climb in the first quarter, Paris against the tide
- Household morale rebounds slightly in March
- Housing construction still far from its pre-crisis level
- Decorative trend: HOPPE satin handles for doors and windows
- PRB Stylfeuil: decorate and style your facades
- ÉQUIPBAIE-MÉTALEXPO: all together to make the 2021 edition a success
- Expert opinion - Sébastien Licois, Myral technical service manager: "Advice for architects, quality assurance for installers"