The cap on the rise in rents at 3,5%, "best compromise" according to the government against inflation, was approved on Monday June 27 by the National Housing Council, despite the opposition of tenants' associations which see it as an "untenable position".
Selection of products
To read also
- Unemployment benefits: what could change
- The "dark stores" are indeed warehouses, slices the government
- The government will dispel the "vagueness" on the "dark stores"
- Renovating a condominium, hassle on all floors
- Energy performance diagnostics: UFC-Que Choisir denounces a big nonsense, again and again
- Stop low cost diagnostics: the Chamber of Real Estate Diagnosticians of the FNAIM responds to UFC-Que Choisir
- Barometer of VSEs: The state of play on the financial situation and the morale of business leaders in September
- At the Assises du BTP, government announcements insufficient to respond to the sector's concerns